Saturday, June 13, 2009

Requests

I thought I would add something to the blog to make it a little more "interactive". If you have any recipes you would like me to make specifically, just send me an E-mail and I'll review it. If it fits within our dietary constraints and I think I can do it and write about it, I will dedicate a post to it and make it for my family. Also, please feel free to write if you have any comments, positive or constructive, or if you need clarification on something I have jotted down. My wife informed me today that I forgot to mention when to pour in the second bottle of BBQ sauce in the pulled pork recipe - that has been updated. I have noticed that when I start writing these things I get into a zone and sometimes little details get missed. So, if for some reason something doesn't jive, just shoot me a note and I'll make sure to correct it so you can actually follow along.

Don't forget to tell your friends about the blog! I would love more people to read and get ideas from my posts. Tell your friends and try a couple of recipes.

Thanks for reading and as always...

Yours in cooking,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your feedback. Please leave a comment after you read letting me know what you think. Also, if you try a recipe, please let me know how it came out and if you found my post helpful! Thanks so much for reading.