Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to Cuisine de Comfort

Welcome to Cuisine de Comfort. This blog is dedicated to my culinary ramblings based on dishes that I make in my own kitchen for my family. Thought that may sound bland, I make a lot of different recipes that you would find in restaurants around the world. Keep reading as I post and you will see the different dishes I make, find hints and techniques that may be helpful when cooking in your home kitchen, some funny stuff that always seems to occur when cooking and some tips on how to make your cooking experience fun while preparing tasty and varied dishes for your own family.

I do not have one of these $100K kitchens with Viking ranges and SubZero refridgerator/freezers. I have a normal kitchen with a 4 burner gas range, standard oven, and barely enough counter space to accomodate my cooking aspirations. So, travel with me on my culinary journey and you may find that you too can cook for your family like a Chef de Cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your feedback. Please leave a comment after you read letting me know what you think. Also, if you try a recipe, please let me know how it came out and if you found my post helpful! Thanks so much for reading.